Hi, everyone, I am Yuhan.
- I am an ABD in the philosophy department University of Connecticut.
- My research interests are comparative philosophy; Chinese philosophy; Virtue Epistemology (esp Moral Exemplars)
- My dissertation focuses on the problem of value conflicts. Instead of studying the nature of conflict and consistency of reasoning, I use the Confucian exemplar to approach this problem.
- You can contact me at email@example.com
B.A Nanjing Normal University (China)
M.A Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
M.A University of Connecticut
2017 Fall TA for PHIL 1101
2018 Spring-19 Fall TA for PHIL1104/1106
2020 Spring: Instructor for PHIL 1104
2020 Summer (now): PHIL1104
- Japanese (JLPT N2)
Presentations and Publications
- “Reflection in Value Conflicts—A New Ethical Failure in Mengzi” 2018 APA Pacific
- “How to make a right judgment?— In the view of Zhu Xi” Meeting in 2019 ISCP (International Society of Chinese Philosophy)
- “Being unreflective as an Epistemic Vice” Vice Epistemology Conference in Spain 2020 (Cancelled)
- “Sages in Value Conflicts—Two meanings of Quan” Will Present in 2021 APA Eastern (forthcoming)
- (forthcoming Publication)” 2019海外中国哲学现状研究” 张丽丽、梁玉菡
|Office Location||101 Manchester Hall|