- After successfully defending his dissertation on April 22, Dana Francisco Miranda begins as a new Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Muhlenberg College starting in Fall 2019.
- Nathan Kellen successfully defended his dissertation, titled “Pluralisms about Truth and Logic” in August. He is currently a Visiting Assistant Professor at Kansas State University’s Department of Philosophy.
- Jared Henderson successfully defended his dissertation, titled “Degrees and Deflationism”, on April 11. In June, he started a new career in artificial intelligence development as an Ontological Engineer at Cycorp in Austin, TX.
- Kristin Culbertson will be teaching Buddhism and Social Justice as a Visiting Assistant Professor at Wesleyan University in the spring of 2020.
- Phillip Barron will be a Predoctoral Fellow in the Philosophy Department at Lewis & Clark College for 2019-2021.